Sunday, November 1, 2009

Honest Scrap

I just got tagged by my lovely friend, Blaize from Random Rawr to participate in Honest Scrap. I have to post 10 random but also honest things about myself.

#1 I hate dresses. I prefer to wear clothes I can run around in.
#2 Sometimes I pretend to be somebody I’m not. Example: last year at music camp I pretended to be an American exchange student.
#3 I’ve got a massive fear of birds. They’re just so YUCK because they are covered in strange things that aren’t fur.
#4 I’m allergic to cocoa beans. That means I can’t eat chocolate, how awful? I’ve seriously NEVER eaten chocolate before!
#5 I never study, but never flunk exams. This is a strange happenstance a friend discovered last year. My friend studies heaps, but never gets the marks she wants. I on the other hand NEVER study, but I’m coming fifth in class rankings. Strange.
#6 Home and Away is my guilty pleasure, and I can watch it every hour for five weeks. I’m also super obsessed with EVERY soap on tele.
#7 I LOVE writing and speaking in American English. I love their words. Windshield, Flip-Flops, Gasoline, Business cycle, Jail ...
#8 I’m a bit of a snob. I feel terrible about it, but when someone says they like things that I hate, I sometimes feel superior. I’ve tried really hard not to do this and I’m getting better with it.
#9 I have the artistic ability of a stick. I swear the only subjects I’m actually good at are technologies (textiles tech, food tech, ag tech).
#10 I tend to spend all my months’ savings on lollies and other wasteful items.

I’ll be nominating my good friend Pepper at Peppercorn Swirls to participate next. Have fun!

0 comments: